Scott Marshall, Owner, ASE Master Technician, Shop Foreman
- Scott has been working on engines since he was 10 years old, working alongside his father and grandfather. At age 21 Scott enlisted in the United States Coast Guard to continue his education on engines while serving his country. Scott and Caren were married in 1982, and their first daughter Rebecca was born in New York while Scott was still in service. The family moved to Moreno Valley in 1986, and daughter Samantha was born a year later. Scott wanted to ensure he could provide for his family, so with Caren's encouragement, Scotty's Auto Repair was opened in 1991. Scott has been an ASE Master Certified Technician since 1996. He has been a Smog and Smog Repair Certified Technician since 1988. Scott puts pride in continuing his Automotive education every year. He takes great pride in serving his community since 1991.
- Caren Marshall always dreamed of owning her own business. She worked selling Tupperware for many years and gained valuable experience in the sales and business world. When the opportunity came up for her and her husband Scott to open up their own business, they jumped at the opportunity. Their daughters Rebecca and Samantha were 5 and 3 when Scotty's Auto Repair opened it's doors in 1991, and have grown up in the shop. In 2013 Samantha decided to join her parents in this endeavor. Knowing that we come to work every day to help people, is the most rewarding job ever!
Samantha Tracey, Shop Manager
- Samantha, aka Sam, is Scott and Caren's youngest daughter. Sam was 3 years
old when Scotty's Auto Repair was opened. While her parents ran the shop,
she played in the corner of the office. As a young adult, Sam helped in the
shop. In 2006, Sam met Alex and they got married in 2009. Sam started
working full time in 2013 as the Service Advisor for the shop. In 2017 Sam
has moved into the Shop Manager position. Her goal is to continue Scotty's
Auto Repair's reputation in great customer service and excellent auto
Sandee Clark, Service Advisor
- Sandee joined the Scotty's Auto Repair team in 2019. She has worked in the Automotive industry since 1984, starting as a parts driver and advanced through parts counter personnel, parts warehouse, and has gone as far as owning her own successful Automotive Repair Shop. Sandee has since sold her business and is now running Scotty's Auto Repair as the main Service Advisor. Sandee, who is an Air Force brat, and her husband Ken, who is an IT Specialist, have two boys. Her oldest son Tyler is married to Brooke. Tyler is proudly serving in the US Coast Guard. Her youngest son Sean loves off-roading and video games. When she is not spending time with her family, you can find Sandee giving lots of attention to her cats, dogs, and birds, reading a book, crafting with friends, baking and trying new recipes. Sandee finds it very rewarding to give her customers excellent customer service while providing exceptional education on how to maintain and repair their vehicles. She appreciates that her customers trust her, her honesty and professionalism.
Richie McKeehan, Technician
- Richie joined the Scotty's Auto Repair team in 2021. He has been working on vehicles professionally since 2001. Although Richie can do many types of testing and repairs, he loves suspension work the most. Richie got married to his wife, Heather, in 2013 and they have 3 boys. Richie enjoys skateboarding, snowboarding and surfing. He loves spending time with his kids playing video games and teaching them how to work on cars.
Cindy, Customer Service
- Cindy has been in the automotive industry since 2017. She has worked at a couple dealerships where she was able to progress her customer service skills to ensure that every guest she interacts with leaves satisfied. Cindy met her significant other, Sabian, in 2016. They recently relocated to Riverside where they share a home with their four cats; Dimitri, Sheo, Phineas, and Scarlett. In her spare time she enjoys painting, hiking, and spending time at the beach.
Scully, Customer Service Ambassador
- Scully was born in January 2020. She was rescued by Sam and her husband Alex in February of 2021. When Scully was a pup, she suffered from distemper, so she has a neurological disorder that causes her hind legs to bounce all the time. Scully enjoys going for walks, chasing and hunting lizards, cuddling, giving kisses, playing with her ball, but most of all she loves meeting new human friends. She is so loving and has the perfect demeanor, she comes to the shop almost daily.